Training & Workshops to identify, analyze and take action on hazards
Awareness and identification of hazards in workplace is a vital skill that is required for personnel at all levels and functions in an organization to keep workplace safe and productive. BRiGS Academy brings you on-slite and classroom training and workshops, that will help participants to develop the knowledge and skills to identify hazards in workplace, analyze, and take the most appropriate decisions.
Process plant face lots of challenges including hazardous workplaces. It's all too common for employees on the plant floor to disregard correct procedures and forget about or misuse safety equipment.. These programs help in developing safe work methods, training staff in safe procedures, and implementing right safety equipment for your workplace.
Hazard Identification & Visual Management
- Interactive and thought-provoking session covers important aspects of implementing Visual Workplace Program.
- 5S, a lean manufacturing methodology for minimizing waste and maximizing productivity
- A collection of topics that share why safety is important. Modules also communicate safety roles and responsibilities along with practical tools a supervisor can use to lead safety efforts with their teams.
Liquid Safety Program
- Increase your awareness level and provide information based on a defensive response to these situations and the steps you may be able to safely take to quickly respond to a chemical spill
LOTO-TO Awareness Program
- Generate awareness for LO/TO and educate a broad business audience about LO/TO procedures, best safety practices and the wide range of LO/TO products and services
LOTO-TO Authorised Employee Training Pogram
- Primarily for the leaders in the organisation to understand the importance of LOTO-TO and how the management shall plan for the resources to implement the program
Permit to Work training program
- Permit to Work training program